Malpua Trendy Bengali Pancake
This recipe has been viewed 2521 times
Malua is a dessert usually prepared in bengali household in occation like poush parban, holi,janmasthami.
Add your private note
Malpua Trendy Bengali Pancake recipe - How to make Malpua Trendy Bengali Pancake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 5 to 6 pieces
- Combine the rice powder, plain flour in a bowl and mix it well with ghee.
- Now add baking powder, milk in the bowl and stir well with laddle.
- First boil the milk and then bring it in room temperature before adding.
- Add sugar, aniseed, khoya, cardamom powder, coconut and cashewnut in the batter and mix it well with laddle.
- Heat oil in a wide mouthed flat bottomed kadai.
- Pour a laddle full of batter to form a pancake.
- You can pour 3-4 laddle full of batter at a time to save your time.
- Cook on low to medium heat. Turn it over when it starts to color slightly.
- When both the sides are done. Pick it up drain the excess oil and place it in a serving plate.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Delepakshi on 15 Sep 2013Am a Nutritionist by Profession.Love cooking.Experimenting with recipe's used in home based cooking....
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.