Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6734 times
This deep fried pancacks are easy and instant dessert for unexpected guest. .
Add your private note
Malpua recipe - How to make Malpua
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 4 pieces
- Add the cream, fennel seeds, whole pepper and pepper powder to the flour and mix well.
- Gently add milk to make a thick batter like consistency.
- Keep aside.
- Take the sugar in a deep pan, add little water as to wet the sugar and bring to boil.
- Add 1 tbsp of milk to the syrup to purify it so that all dirt floats on the surface which can easily be removed. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee for frying in a kadai.
- As soon as ghee is hot, pour 2 tbsp of batter in hot ghee to form small pancakes and deep fry till they turn golden brown.
- Dip the malpuas in the hot sugar syrup for 2 minutes.
- Take out the malpuas from the syrup and place it on serving plate.
- If you like you can decorate it with slivered dry fruits. . .
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#381101 on 18 Aug 2012love to try new recipes with my own touch, i enjoy baking. cooking is my first love.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.