Maldivian Veg Curry
by Kanuhura, Maldives
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10722 times
Redolent with the exotic flavours of the island.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame, till the onions turn transparent.
- Add the coriander powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, curry leaves, curry powder and cinnamon stick and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, or till it gives out a nutty aroma.
- The vegetable stock and simmer for approximately 10 minutes or till the sauce becomes thick. Add the kewra leaves and mix well.
- Add the blanched vegetables to the curry sauce and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot with plain yoghurt and basmati rice, garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Kanuhura, Maldives on 06 Dec 2010Kanuhura, one of the finest luxury resorts in the Maldives. Kanuhura is a coral island hideaway in a...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.