Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4702 times
A tasty bread substitute made of rice batter in coconut water is a famous south indian breakfast.
- Grind coconut along with coconut water first in fine paste.
- Add raw rice to the coconut mix.
- Add cooked boiled rice.
- Mix it or blend it throughly .
- Add sugar and leave it over night.
- Before cooking add salt and sodium bicarbonate.
- Take a frying pan preferably made of iron ,pour the batter and leave it for 5 - 7 minutes in a low flame.
- Serve it with sweet milk or kurma
This recipe was contributed by neela.suresh on 14 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.