Malai Toast By setseeani
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5510 times
The creamy and tasty malai toast are easy to make and are usually enjoyed as a lovely breakfast or snack choice for all. The malai coated vegetables mixture is applied on breads and then shallow fried.
- Mix ingredients.
- Cut the slices into halves and brush them with oil on one side.
- Put the prepared mixture on the other side of slices.
- Roast the slices (from the oil coated side) in a non-stick pan.
- Garnish with chaat masala.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.