Malai Peda Using Condensed Milk
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 11075 times
A traditional common peda made easily at home. A must try recipe!
- Heat ghee in a pan, add the condensed milk and citric acid dissolved in a little water and cook till the mixture starts curdling.
- Make a paste of cornflour with 2 tbsp water and add to the milk mixture after it curdles.
- Continue cooking on slow/medium heat till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add the food colour and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and transfer the mixture onto a dish and shape into pedas.
- Decorate with elaichi powder.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 24 Jul 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.