Malai Peda By srsrvs
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4618 times
Use butter instead of ghee, it tastes more nice.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add condensed milk, milk and citric acid dissolved in a little water.
- Continue heating and allow it to curdle.
- Make a paste of corn flour with 2 tbsp water. add to the milk mixture after it curdles.
- Continue cooking on slow/medium heat till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add the yellow color and mix well.
- Empty the contents onto a dish and shape into pedas. decorate with cardamom powder.
This recipe was contributed by srsrvs on 05 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.