Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1499 times
The malai patta or a creamy leafy vegetable recipe is prepared from spring onions. The chopped spring onion is cooked with tomatoes and spices and then added with the fresh cream or malai to render that delicious creamy taste and a lovely texture.
- Heat the oil in a pan and put in the chopped spring onion leaves.
- Saute them for about 5 minutes.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and cook till soft.
- Now add the red chill powder and salt.
- Cover and cook till the spring onion is properly cooked.
- Lastly add the malai and mix well and take off from the fire.
- Serve hot with hot rotis.
This recipe was contributed by seemasud47 on 03 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.