Malai Paneer- Easy and Simple
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44957 times
This is a very simple yet tasty recipe. Best part is that it hardly takes any time to prepare this dish and is loved by all....be it kids, elders or youngsters..
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and green chillies and saute till the onion turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the turmeric powder and salt and mix well and remove from the flame.
- Add the cream and paneer cubes and mix gently.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by jassiasa on 04 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.