Malai Kofta Curry
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18831 times
A creamy rich vegetable recipe for parties and special guests, the Malai kofta curry has dumplings made from crumbled paneer fried and then simmered in a delicious onion tomato based creamy gravy.
Add your private note
Malai Kofta Curry recipe - How to make Malai Kofta Curry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix boiled mashed pototoes with paneer,green chilli,ginger,salt,chaat masala,red chilli powder,cornflour,coriander leaves.
- Check the seasoning and then divide them into small balls ( approximately 20 pieces ).
- Stuff raisins in each and then deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Drain well on a tissue and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.add ginger and green chilli and sauté well.
- Add onion paste and sauté well.
- Next add tomato puree to it and mix well.
- Add all the indian spices to it and also add salt to it.
- Add the mawa mixture and mix well.
- Add food colour to it and also add water to it.
- Simmer the gravy well and then check the seasoning.
- Add malai and coriander leaves to it.
This recipe was contributed by Hpatel7 on 09 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.