Malai Kofta By Vinodsharma
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6171 times
The delectable malai kofta is a vegetable and paneer kofta curry (besan coated dumplings) simmered in a rich and spicy tomato based gravy. Enjoy cooking this vegetable specialty, vegetable malai kofta using this easy to prepare tasty malai kofta recipe.
- Combine all the ingredients except raisins and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small balls.
- Place 2 rasins in between and roll again to shape them as koftas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the koftas till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Keep aside.
- Combine the curds along with the spices, mix well and keep aside.
- Blend the remaining ingredients, except coriander leaves in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the curd-spices mixture and saute on a medium flame till the oil separates form the sides.
- Add the paste and saute for 5-7 minutes.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the coriander.
- Just before serving, place the koftas in a bowl and pour gravy over them.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 02 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.