Malai Kofta By Usmishra
This recipe has been viewed 4971 times
Malai kofta is a creamy paneer based kofta or dumpling recipe which ar deep fried and then simmered in a rich delicious gravy prepared in true indian style. A subtly spiced up curry complements the the rich taste of malai koftas amd makes it a party special dish.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small round balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the koftas till they turn golden brown and crsip.
- Keep aside.
- Put the tomatoes in a deep pan and add 2 cups water, ginger, garlic paste, green chillies, cloves, cardamom and salt, mix well and cook till the mixture resembles a sauce. Reduce to the sauce consistency to a low heat.
- Strain and bring it to boil.
- Add the butter and cream, kasoori methi, ginger and sugar and mix well and cook for 15-20 minutes, while stirring continously.
- Add the koftas and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by usmishra on 02 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.