Malai Kofta By Sonalraj2001
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3101 times
Malai kofta is a delicious gravy with kofta balls made with grated paneer. Top it up with cream or malai.
- Combine all the ingredients, excepe the raisin and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and shape them into small round balls.
- Place 1 raisin in between and roll again to seal tightly.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the koftas till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the onions, tomatoes, dry masalas and coriander leaves and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat oil in pan, add the garam masala and onion paste and saute till the oil leaves sides.
- Add the poppy seeds and cashewnuts paste and saute till colour is changed.
- Add the cream and a glass of water bring to boil.
- Keep koftas in bowl and pour hot gravy on it sprinkle dry fenugreek leaves and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by sonalraj2001 on 02 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.