Malai Ki Aam
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2808 times
A unique mithai...a must try!
- Heat the milk with sugar and slowly add the cornflour mixture and cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Remove and cool and keep aside.
- Crush the biscuits and line a pudding bowl bottom with the powder.
- Add a few chopped mango pieces and the dripping mango juice with milk mixture and pour over crumb layer and refrigerate.
- Cover with whipped cream and decorate with remaining mango slices.
- Chill before serving.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 19 Aug 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.