Makki Ke Dhokle
This recipe has been viewed 20965 times
A delicious fatty, rainy and winter recipe. This can be eaten with raita, chaas ,dal etc.
- Mix all masalas in atta, add the chopped greens and mix well.
- Add the green chillies, oil, mix well and knead the flour.
- Boil water in kadhai, keep one small base in kadhai.
- Make round flat balls with hole in middle, like mendu wadas and put all balls in steel seive.
- Steam them for 10 minutes on high flame and then steam for 25 minutes on medium flame.
- To check whether cooked or not-dip in knife and check.
- Put all dhoklas in oil and take out all dhokla from oil.
- Serve hot with raita or chhas or urad dal.
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 25 Jul 2014live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.