Makai ki Chatpati Puri
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5482 times
This is an evening snack with some spices to make it more spicy and enjoyable on a rainy evening.
- Combine all the ingredients with 2 tbsp of oil and knead well into a stiff dough, adding water if required.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and keep aside.
- Now take a wet muslin cloth and place a ball cover it with another wet muslin cloth and slightly press with your palm to make a 3-4 inches diameter puri.
- Similarly make more puris and deep fry these puris in hot oil on a medium flame till golden brown.
- Serve hot these spicy puris with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 29 Jun 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.