Makai ki Chakli
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6833 times
chakli made with fresh corn
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough.
- Put the mixture into a chakli press and press out round whirls of the dough onto a newspaper or aluminium foil working closely from the centre to the outside of the whirl (approx. 50 mm. (2") diameter).
- Gently lift each chakli using a flat spoon and deep fry in hot oil over a medium flame till it is golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Store in an air-tight containe
This recipe was contributed by rituaakash_001 on 14 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.