by Shivani #568562
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6209 times
a spicy creamy pulao made with monsoon hit corn!
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the cumin seeds and curry leaves and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the corn, ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining spices and mix well.
- Add the corn and salt, mix well and cook for a while.
- Add the rice, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Shivani #568562 on 16 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.