This recipe has been viewed 3086 times
It is healthy and nutritious and tasty too.
- Combine makai flour,wheat flour and salt with enough water to make a semi-soft dough.
- Cover with a cloth and keep aside.
- Combine the onions, tomatoes, sweet corn, green chillies, salt, chilli powder, amchoor powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Knead the dough till smooth.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a small thin round with the help of plain flour.
- Fill the filling , cover it and roll on a Paratha.
- Cook on a hot tawa (griddle) on both sides using a little ghee until brown spots appear on the surface.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ruchijn on 17 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.