Makai Paneer Pakoda
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8387 times
Get ready to bite into the taste, crispy and healthy makai paneer pakoda. The makai or corn paste is mixed with paneer and spice powders to prepare this makai paneer pakoda or fritters.
- Blend the corn coarsely in a mixer and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the ginger and garlic and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the crushed corn and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and mix well and cook for 20 seconds.
- Add milk and cook till the mixture becomes creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl and cool and add the paneer, onion, green chillies, cumin seeds powder, amchur powder and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add besan and a little milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Divide the mixture into equal small balls.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry the pakodas on till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kams_ on 01 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.