Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5158 times
Makai murmuri is crispy fried baby corn recipe. The baby corns are slit lengthwise and coated in a spicy mix before deep frying. The crunchy crispy makkai murmure makes for a tasty evening tea tiime snack.
- Clean, wash and pat dry the baby corns and slit into two lengthwise.
- Add the salt, white pepper powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and marinate the baby corns for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and roll the marinated baby corns in corn flour and deep fry till they turn crisp and golden brown.
- Drain onto an absorbent paper and sprinkle chaat masala evenly on top.
- Serve hot with tomato and onion rings.
This recipe was contributed by sandhyan on 01 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.