by Tarla Dalal
Added to 94 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22179 times
Tender, sweet, fresh corn tempered with traditional indian spices makes a quick and satiating breakfast. You may also use frozen corn kernels when fresh corn is not available.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix the oil, mustard seeds and cumin seeds and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the green chillies and asafoetida and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the corn, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk, salt and sugar and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, mix well and serve garnished with the chopped coriander.
- Approx. 3 medium size corn cobs will yield 1 cup grated corn.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.