Makai Korma ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17090 times
You will be pleasantly surprised to note that Makai Korma, a preparation of fresh grated corn in traditional coconut gravy, can be made in 7 minutes using the microwave!
- Pour the ghee in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the mustard seeds and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the green chillies, curry leaves and asafoetida, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the corn, milk-flour mixture, prepared paste, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the salt and ¼ cup of water, mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||101.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||20.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.