Makai Ki Roti ( Kadhai and Tava Delights)
by Tarla Dalal
मकई की रोटी
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Makai Ki Roti ( Kadhai and Tava Delights) in Hindi)
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Makai Ki Roti ( Kadhai and Tava Delights) in Gujarati)
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18901 times
Makai ki roti has a crisp feel that makes it quite unique. This is an energy-giving food that adds a lot of value to your menu whether for breakfast or for lunch. What is more, you don’t even have to sweat over elaborate accompaniments. You can simply serve this with curds and pickles, to make a sumptuous meal.
- Combine the maize flour and salt in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough warm water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll each portion into a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using a little rice flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from the both the sides.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.