Makai Da Vermicelli
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2653 times
It is necessary to pre boil the corn sees as they do not boil well with the other vegetables.
- Boil the corn seeds seperately (adding little salt and turmeric - gives good colour)
- Heat the oil in the pan.
- Add curry pata and mustard seeds.
- When they splatter add finely shredded ginger and garlic and finely cut green chillies.
- Now add finely cut onion. saute them till they turn golden brown.
- Now add the preboiled corn seeds.
- Saute a little and then add 3 cups of water.
- Add turmeric, salt and ajinomoto.
- Bring it to boil. when boiled, add vermicelli and cook till vermicelli + veg. are fully done.
- Add butter just before serving. it goes well just as it or you can have it with green coconut chatni.
- Now add finely cut potatoes and tomatoes.
This recipe was contributed by avvraju on 09 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.