Majjige Huli ( Moru Kolambu)
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11079 times
Best served with rice and papad.
- Boil the bottle gourd till soft, but do not pressure cook it.
- Add the ground masala and salt, mix well and bring to boil.
- Add the curry leaves and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add this to the bottle gourd and remove from the flame.
- Add the curds, mix well and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by ashwini_masti on 01 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.