Maize and Panneer Cutlet with Mango Sauce
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2913 times
Serve it as a starter or snack with summer dip. Nutritious and gluten free cutlet with italian polenta base inspired covering for the cutlet.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add 1/2 cup water and bring to boil.
- Add all other ingredients and water to get a thick smooth dough. Mix well. Cook for few a minute and cool.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add whole spices.
- Add methi and pumpkin and saute.
- Add paneer and season it. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in apan, add the cinnamon and all other ingredients. Season it. Simmer for a minute. Serve fresh with hot cutlets. Garnish it with grated panneer while serving.
- Take maize flour roundels tab and make small puris out of it. Fill the above mixture in it center. And bake it or shallow fry it in little ghee until crisp and golden.
- Serve it with the above mango sauce.
- Garnish it with fresh palak leaves strips and serve fresh.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 11 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.