Maidha Maavu Thovaran
This recipe has been viewed 6700 times
Maidha maavu thovaran are basically maida flour dough dumplings which are steamed and then simmered in a coconut based curry. Serve the dish with rice and papads.
- 1. knead the maida dough with the salt and water.
- 2. boil the dough keeping it in idli maker
- 3. after the mixture is cool, make it into small, small pieces.
- 4. grind the coconut with all the ingredients given with that.
- 5. saute mustard, urud dal, curry leaves and chopped onion.
- 6. put the boiled maida mixture and saute it.
- 7. then, add the coconut mixture and saute it well.
This recipe was contributed by janjana on 04 Jul 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.