Maida Rava Thidhir ( Dosa)
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5332 times
This dosa has a combinations of different types of flours.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, adding enough water, to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Heat a non-stick tava and grease it with 1/2 tsp of oil, pour a spoonful of batter on it and spread it in a circular motion.
- Cover the pan for a few seconds until the dosa is cooked.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney or phudina chutney or pickle.
- Allow the idli rava to soak in warm water for fine consistency,to increase the cripness of the dosa add more rice powder.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#405281 on 19 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.