by Pankaj Arun Bedarkar
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1752 times
This is simple unique vidharbhian pasta dish known by,usually made in rainy seaons.
- Heat oil in the pan,crackle curry leaves,mustard seed and cumin.
- Add the onions add green chilies stir for 3 mins.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric, dal, tomato mix well.
- Add water and salt, garam masala and let it boil.
- Now roll one medium thick roti of dough and cut square pieces like shankarpadha.
- Add one by one all required pieces in the boiling masala gravy.
- Care must be taken that it should not stick with each other in the pan.
- Let the chikhlya cooked for next 10 mins. Check it.
- Serve hot by garnishing with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Pankaj Arun Bedarkar on 08 May 2014Delicious food making is my hobby & passion.
Khaao aur khilao,Bass khussh raho is my mission.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.