Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1569 times
Maharashtrian fatka is a tangy curd based preparation which has been spicened up with green chillies, garlic and hing. Sprinkle with a handful of chopped coriander leaves and you have a delicious fatka which is typically enjoyed with hot steamed rice.
- Fry chillies, coriender, garlik in little oil.
- After cooling thick grind in paste form.
- Mix with curd.
- Add salt. prepare a tempering with oil, musterd seeds and hing.
- After cooling add it to the mixture.
- Now the fatka is ready to serve with rotis and jwar roti.enjoy.
This recipe was contributed by rajuzade on 21 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.