This recipe has been viewed 1582 times
A twist to normal kadhi recipe which makes it more and more aromatic and the beautiful aroma will spread all over as you make this delicacy!
- Combine 1/3rd of besan, 2 tsp curds, 1/2 of the onions, kasoori methi, salt, add some water and mix it well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and drop spoonful of batter to make round pakodas and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the remaining besan, curds, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder in a bowl and mix it well and make it thin by adding water.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and add the fenugreek seeds and dry red chillies and asafoetida.
- When the seeds splutter add the remaining onions and saute till they turn soft.
- Add the prepared batter and salt and bring to boil and simmer till it gets cooked well.
- Add the pakodas, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by avi'smom on 09 Nov 2013cooking, stiching, painting
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.