Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6946 times
Cut the ginger in little big chunks and long so it gives u a taste while eating.
- First soak the dal for about 2to 3 hours,
- Pressure cook both dals with salt,ginger chunks,and about half the garlic.
- Give about 5 whistles and let the cooker stand on the same stove for about 30 mins.
- In a pan put 2 tsp of butter or ghee,add bay leaves,garlic,chopped onion,and sautee it for about 15 mins and then add tomatoes and keep saute it till u see littlt bit of ghee coming out add the daal,garam masala and give a boil,and garnish with corriander.
- Serve hot with rotis naan or rice.
This recipe was contributed by raashi02 on 30 Aug 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.