Magique De Champignons
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4308 times
Use olive oil instead of butter for people who are health conscious.
always serve hot.
people who are in a hurry can use the microwave oven to bake the dish accompanied with toasted garlic bread.
- Wash the button mushrooms
- Cut them into quarters
- Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the mushrooms and sautee them till they are soft.
- Remove the excess liquid from the frying pan and get back on fire.
- Add the mixed herbs, salt and pepper to the mushrooms.
- Remove the mixture and transfer it into a ceramic container.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese generously and bake the dish in a pre-heated oven till the cheese is golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by gauthamk on 08 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.