Magic Cookie Bars
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4416 times
This is the easiest recipe for cookies ever. It is great to have at anytime but the best when served with tea/coffee.
Add your private note
Magic Cookie Bars recipe - How to make Magic Cookie Bars
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Take a baking tin
- Pour the butter on it and spread evenly.
- Add the crumbled crackers and spread evenly.
- Pour condensed milk over the crackers and cover totally.
- On top add dark chocolate and white choclate chips.
- Add all the dry fruits and then sprinkle flaked coconut.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or till done.
- Cool and then cut into squares.
This recipe was contributed by dtanna on 15 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.