Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2867 times
Bring in the festive mood with this sweet temptation !!
tasty mouth watering cookies with jam and desiccated coconut topping !!.
- Sieve together maida,soda and baking powder.
- Add essence,water,melted butter and condensed milk.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Grease the moulds.
- Pour 1 tblsp of the mixture in each mould.
- Bake at 170 degree c for 15 mins or till you get a pleasing aroma.
- When done,cool and tap the madelines from the moulds.
- Apply soft jam,roll in coconut,top with a cherry and serve at once.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.