Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2111 times
A crispy and spicy Maddhur vada is prepared from a mixture comprising of rice flour, rava, all purpose flour and chopped onions, chillies, ginger and grated coconut. Enjoy these crunchy vadas with curd or green chutney and make your evening time an exciting one.
- Grind together green chilies, garlic, cumin seeds in to a coarse paste in the mixie.
- Mix together rawa, coriander leaves and finely chopped onions in a large bowl.
- Add the coarse paste to rawa mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients adding 2-3 tbsps of hot oil and water in to a soft pialiable dough.
- Take a small portion of the dough and pat it with ur fingers in to small circular portions (like poori''s). repeat the procedure for the remaining dough.
- Heat oil in another pan and put the rolled ones in this hot oil and deep fry it till golden brown. serve hot with coffee or tea.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.