Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1890 times
This is a recipe I got from Mom. She would make this as a evening snack to have when we return from school. This can also be had as breakfast. You can also add some nuts to make this nutritious.
- Mix together maida,egg and salt.
- Add water into it and make it into a thin batter.
- Combine sugar, coconut and cardamom powder well.
- Pour a spoon full of batter and spread it like dosa.
- When one side is cooked, turn it upside down.
- Once both the sides are cooked, put the coconut mixture inside and roll it well.
- Transfer it to a platter.
This recipe was contributed by Lathiya on 17 Apr 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.