Macroni La Mexicana Style
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5320 times
Marconi la mexicana style is a macaroni or pasta dish prepared in true Mexican style of cooking The macaroni is cooked with tomato paste and then flavoured with onions, garlic and cilantro. Top the baked macaroni a la Mexicana with paneer balls and serve hot as main course meal or brunch.
- Wash tomatoes.
- Blanch the tomatoes.
- Remove skin and chop them.
- Heat 3-4 tablespoon of oil.
- Fry onion and capcicum.
- Add tomatoes and other ingredients except macroni.
- Cook for 5 minutes. add macroni.
- Again cook for a few minutes.
- Mix paneer, maida,salt to taste, green chillies chopped, coriander, soda.
- Make small balls and deep fry in oil.
- Mix cream,grated cheese and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Spread the macroni mixture in a greased baking dish.
- Layer with paneer balls.
- Spread the sour cream.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and bake for 12-15 minutes at 180 degree centigrade.
This recipe was contributed by vijayraj on 27 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.