Macroni Baked Beans Sandwiche
by SONA SD
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3777 times
An interesting recipe, Macroni baked beans sandwich has the baked beans and boiled macaroni tossed over together with herbs and then sandwiched in between celery leaves.
- Boild macroni with littel salt
- Heat butter in kadai.
- Add chopped onions and stir untill little brown.
- Than add ginger garlic paste.
- Stir for a minuts.
- Add baked beans,boild macroni,
- Pepper powder,salt, grated cheese.
- Stir carefully for a minuts.
- Remove from heat and let them cool.
- Take a slice of bread spread butter and put salary leaves.
- Put the preapared beans evenly between the salary leavs.
- Cover with another salary leaves and last put bread with butter on top.
- Place sandeich in grill toster and grill till golden broen.
- Serve hot with some poteto chips and mint chutny.
This recipe was contributed by SONA SD on 21 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.