Macaroni and Mixed Vegetable Soup
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5694 times
The macaroni soup is an innovative soup recipe with boiled macaroni added along with herbs and cheese. Explore the recipe database for hot soups, cold soups, healthy soups at tarladalal. Com
- Heat oil/butter in pressure cooker on medium heat.
- Saute potaoes and veggies for 2 minutes.
- Add other ingradients and 4 cups of water.
- Close cooker and cook till one whistle blows.
- Let it cool itself, adjust seasoning
- And serve piping hotwith croutons
This recipe was contributed by ANITASHUKLA on 12 Mar 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.