Macaroni Hot Pot ( Microwave Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 448 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49050 times
‘hot pot’—kids like not just the name, but the dish as well. An age-old recipe that we liked as kids (and continue to like), and our kids are sure to love too. The small size and funny shape of macaroni catches kids’ attention and invites them to take a spoonful. Once they try it, the beans, ketchup and cheese work the remaining magic! interestingly, the microwave makes this delightful dish so much easier and quicker than before.
- Put the tomatoes in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Cool slightly, remove the skin and grate them to make tomato pulp. Keep aside.
- Combine the mozzarella cheese and processed cheese and keep aside.
- Put the butter in another microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Add the onion rings and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum rings and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Keep a few rings of onions and capsicum aside for the garnish.
- Add the garlic, tomato pulp and chilli powder, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring once in between after 1 minute.
- Add the macaroni, baked beans, tomato ketchup and salt and mix well.
- Arrange the capsicum and onion rings, sprinkle the cheese on top and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||469.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||61.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||45.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.