Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3527 times
Oil is added while boiling pasta to avoid them stick and lump formation.
- Boil the water and add to it the macaroni, 2 pinches of salt and pepper each and one tsp of oil.
- Cook for 5 mins, drain the water and keep aside.
- Dice the capsicum. grate cheese.
- Gring ginder, garlic and green chillies together with a pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp oil and fry the ginger garlic chilli paste, add to it the finely chopped onions, and fry till golden brown.
- Now add to it tomato sauce, grated cheese, green peas, capsicum, pinch of pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Cook for 2 mins, add the macaroni kept aside. mix well.
- Serve hot. decorate with finely chopped coriender and grated cheese with some tomato sauce on it.
This recipe was contributed by ash_karmarkar on 01 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.