Macaroni Cheese Pears
by Foodie #514824
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5559 times
A quixk to make any time snack loved by kids!
Add your private note
Macaroni Cheese Pears recipe - How to make Macaroni Cheese Pears
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 8 to 10 servings
- Combine the salt, pepper, bread slice and potatoes in a bowl and mix well.
- Cool slightly and divide the mixture into 8 to 10 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad pan, add the flour and cook on a medium flame, while adding milk gradually.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the cheese and macaroni. Allow to cool.
- Flatten each portion of the potato mixture slightly with palm. Stuff a little macaroni mixture and shape into pear.
- Roll each pear in bread crumbs so that they are enely coated form all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each stuffed pear till golden brown on all sides or grill in a microwave till crisp and golden brown in colour.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #514824 on 29 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.