Macaroni A La Mexicana ( Jain)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 437 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34460 times
Macaroni prepared in an unusual way based on Mexican style cooking.
- Mix all the ingredients. Shape into round balls and deep fry in oil.
- Put the tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes. Remove the skin and chop.
- Heat the oil and fry the capsicum for a minute.
- Add the chilli powder and fry again for a little while.
- Add the tomatoes, sugar and salt and cook on a slow flame for at least 10 minutes.
- Add the macaroni and oregano and mix.
- Beat the cream. Add the lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of the cooking cheese and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- In a baking dish, spread the macaroni. Put the cheese balls on top. Pour the cream over this. Spread the remaining cheese and dust chilli powder on top.
- Bake in a hot oven at 230 degree c (450 degree f) for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.