Mac Beans Supreme
by Nitika Jain
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2284 times
- Heat the butter in a pan,add the ginger and onions.
- Add capsicum,saute for 2 minutes. Add 1 tsp maida and roast a little.
- Add chilli powder and tomato puree. Stir fry till dry.
- Add rajma, macaroni, ketchup, salt and pepper.
- Transfer in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees or till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 31 May 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.