by Tarla Dalal
Added to 104 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21072 times
Fresh fruit rasgulla sandwiches - a delicacy which will just melt in your mouth.
- Make the rasgulla squares as mentioned in the recipe. Remove the chilled rasgulla squares from the syrup and squeeze out the excess syrup.
- Place a rasgulla square on a plate and spread a spoonful of the filling on it. Sandwich with another rasgulla square.
- Repeat for the remaining rasgulla squares and filling to make 6 more rasgulla sandwiches.
- Place a lychee half on top of each lychee sandwich.
- Mix the rabdi cream with the yellow food colour and fill it into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
- Garnish the sides of the lychee sandwich by piping a border with the rabdi cream.
- Serve chilled.
- VARIATION : PEACH SANDWICH
- Use chopped peaches instead of lychees for the above recipe.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.