5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9445 times
In case fresh lychees are not available canned lychees can be used. Drain and chop and proceed as above.
- Clea, wash and soak the rice in enough water for 15 minutes.
- Drain and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste.
- In another pan, boil the milk for 10 minutes, while stirring continously.
- Add the rice nad cook till the rice becomes soft.
- Add khoya and sugar and mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add lychees and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder and rose water and remove from the flame.
- Cool and garnich with sliced almonds and pistachios.
This recipe was contributed by rach on 30 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.