Luxury Cream and Nuts Bites
This recipe has been viewed 1516 times
Luxury cream and nut bites are one of the easiest and most delicious snack to make that does not require any cooking skills. It is based on bread rolls, a popular snack in India, comprising of breads rolled over a creamy cheesy filling. The bites are easier to make and taste good, when served as tit bits with sauce or chutney! Give it a try
- Place bread slices on a flat surface/board and remove crusts completely, using a sharp knife.
- Place cream/malai in a bowl and beat gently, not too stiff. if it is beaten too stiff, the filling will get too dry.
- Also, a little of the cream seeped into the bread enhances the taste.
- Add nuts, sultana, raisins and sugar to the creama and mix well.
- Place two slice of bread on the board and spoon out half the cream mixture onto each slice.
- Spread evenly and cover with the other slice.
- Wrap each ‘sandwich'' in a foil and leave in the fridge, until ready to serve.
- Slice each sandwich into 9 bite size squares and serve with tea or coffee.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.