Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5231 times
A Perfect and low fat pan pizza recipe. Finf the complete know how for preparing a low fat and healthy pan pizza with a delicious vegetable topping from the scratch at tarladalal.com. Find many pizza recipe, pizza toppings recipe, cheese pizza recipe at tarladalal.com.
Add your private note
Low-fat Pizza recipe - How to make Low-fat Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 25 minutes
- Proof yeast in 1/4 cup warm water, add sugar
- And let stand 10 minutes.
- Add remaining water, flour,
- And salt and beat until dough is smooth.
- Dough will be sticky.
- Place dough in a lightly greased bowl.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Dough will be very elastic. roll out into circle.
- Place pizza dough on greased cookie sheet.
- Spoon sauce on top.
- Cover with toppings.
- Bake at 450f degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
This recipe was contributed by parminder_k on 12 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.